We are hiring …
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” Henry Ford
Due to unprecedented demand for our private dental services we are looking for a qualified, GDC registered Dental Nurse to join Team Riley here at our state of the art practice in Staffordshire.
Do you want to work with a team as caring as you?
Our nursing support team are at the heart and soul of everything we do. Every team member is considered an integral part of our ongoing success. We will encourage your ideas and initiatives to make our business the best that it can be. If you have the passion and dedication to progress and learn, the training that can be offered here is unparalleled. Can you work as part of a cohesive and brilliant team of dental professionals? Are you a positive, personable & enthusiastic team player with a patient focus second to none? Then we need to meet you.
Work with a team where your contributions matter to us.
Download and complete your Application form for employment (TRDS) and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified Dental Nurse skills & experience required for this role:
- GDC registered
- SOE experience preferred
- Good IT skills & knowledge
- Robust communication skills
- A strong team player
- Outstanding patient care
- Able to use initiative and take responsibility
- Experience (preferred but not essential) of dental implants, advanced dental cosmetics, endodontics, Invisalign and general & preventative dentistry
- The ability to work hard with our team of dedicated and highly skilled dentists, implantologists, oral surgeons and hygienists
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive starting salary
- Excellent skill set development opportunities
- State of the art surgeries with Radic8 air filtrations systems through the premises to reduce the risk of Covid-19 infection transmission
- Long service recognition
- Uniform will be provided